M-F 10:00am – 6:00pm. Sat 10:00am – 2:00pm. Sun closed.
We have a fully-equipped conference room for rent, capable of two types of audio conferencing (standard telephone line or VOIP), two types of video conferencing, large flat-screen LED display, PC, DVD player, white boards, and flip charts on an easel. There are private offices for rent, suitable for up to three people. Free wireless, free coffee and tea, free filtered water, separate women’s and men’s restrooms. We rent by the hour, by the day, or by the week.
Offix Edge is an authorized FedEx Ship Center, a UPS Authorized Shipping Outlet, a DHL Authorized Ship Center, and a USPS Approved Postal Provider. We can handle all of your packing, shipping, and mailing needs. We also rent mailboxes.
Out-source your order fulfillment to us. We currently fulfill orders for several San Francisco-based small businesses in such diverse areas as clothing, large image prints, specialty drinks, etc. We ship their customer orders both domestically and internationally.
The usual print-copy-laminate-bind-punch-staple-fax services, as well as secure certified shredding. A limited selection of emergency office supplies.
Architects, Artists, Engineers, Photographers and Contractors take note! We have large-format four-color inkjet printers that can print up to 42-inch wide documents, drawings, and color images. We can print engineering drawings from ANSI size A up to ANSI size D and ARCH (Architectural) Sizes up to ARCH E. (This is a range from 8.5 x 11 up to 36 x 48) We can scan up to 24-inch x 36-inch drawings. We can print, collate and staple large numbers of drawings for proposals, design reviews and permitting processes, place them in protective cardboard tubes, and deliver them via courier to your San Francisco office, or via one of our shipping companies to you and / or your clients.
2021 Holiday Schedule
(Closed on these days)
- Martin Luther King Weekend: Saturday, Jan 16 & Monday Jan 18
- Presidents’ Day Weekend: Saturday, Feb 13 & Monday, Feb 15
- Easter Weekend: Friday, April 2 & Saturday, April 3
- Memorial Day Weekend: Friday, May 28 thru Monday, May 31
- Independence Day Weekend: Friday, July 3 thru Monday, July 5
- Labor Day Weekend :Friday, Sept 3 thru Monday, Sept 6
- Fall Break: Friday, Sept 17 & Saturday, Sept 18
- Indigenous People’s Day Weekend: Saturday, Oct 9 & Monday, Oct 11
- Veterans Day: Thursday, Nov 11
- Thanksgiving Weekend: Thursday, Nov 25 thru Sunday, Nov 28
- Christmas Weekend: Friday, Dec 24 thru Sunday, Dec 26
- New Year’s Eve & Day: Friday, Dec 31 & Saturday, Jan 1